AATW Tour Concert Experience


I arrived at the show right on time for the 1st performer to start. Trevornte was the 1st opening act. He did a great job. I've seen him in concert before but had been a while. Next up was Young Marques, I love him. He preformed my favorite song Put That On My Heartbeat which features the oh so talented Jacob Latimore. Shortly after Coco Jones stepped on the stage. Her and her dancers killed it! I dont know how but i lost my film to all three of their performances but I took a few pictures. I couldnt wait for OMG to start, and they were next up. They totally KILLED the show! I loved everything about it. They sang all my songs, but Ridin Slow, but still did a great job. I got a great video of them too, so go check that out.

 



 Finally, Mindless Behavior were about to get on the stage. My heart began to race as I saw them standing right in front of me. I sang, danced, and vibed the whole show. This was my 7th event and 5th show of theirs, but I still get the thrill I felt at my 1st show. I've seen them grow into the boys they our today.  Even though I did get pushed around and my back was swollen by the end of the night, I had a good time. And I cant wait to go to another show.










No comments