Better Length Clip-In Hair Extensions Review



  It gets pretty boring doing the same old thing with your hair after a while. Three months ago, I decided to switch things up and purchase myself some clip in extensions. I knew of Better Length from youtube, and admired how they specialize in African America women, making it easier to blend with my own hair. 


Type: Light Yaki
Length: 14 in



  My experience with the hair was great! The packaging is beautiful, the hair is very soft and has a lot of movement. It did blend well with my hair, well until the humidity got to it. It can hold a curl pretty nicely. Minimum shedding. My only complant was it wasn't as full as I'd like for it to be. Probably should of bought two sets. I would most defiantly purchase this hair again, and recommend to to a friend.  




2 comments