Better Length Clip-In Hair Extensions Review



  It gets pretty boring doing the same old thing with your hair after a while. Three months ago, I decided to switch things up and purchase myself some clip in extensions. I knew of Better Length from youtube, and admired how they specialize in African America women, making it easier to blend with my own hair. 


Type: Light Yaki
Length: 14 in



  My experience with the hair was great! The packaging is beautiful, the hair is very soft and has a lot of movement. It did blend well with my hair, well until the humidity got to it. It can hold a curl pretty nicely. Minimum shedding. My only complant was it wasn't as full as I'd like for it to be. Probably should of bought two sets. I would most defiantly purchase this hair again, and recommend to to a friend.  




3 comments

  1. Hello Sir

    Thanks for posting this amazing blog. It consists of very useful information. The language you used in this is very simple & easy to understood. Post some more blogs related to “.kinky curly clip in hair” It would be really helpful for those girls who want to look gorgeous in party or any other function.

    Thanks & Regards.

    ReplyDelete