Breakfast Parfaits


      I'm not really the one to be in the kitchen, but with college rolling round the corner, I figured we should get more aquatinted. I'll be in college, and aside form my sister and I attending the same school, I'll be on my own. That means i'll be responsible for taking care of myself; which includes cooking. 

  A parfait isn't that much of an accomplishment, but it's a great start! I like the fact that there are so many different options you can choose when creating a parfait. You totally customize it to your desire. 
     
How I made it
1. I started out with some strawberry greek yogurt at the bottom of the bowl.
2. After, I sliced up some fresh strawberries and Bananas.
3. Last but not least, I drizzled some granola and honey, for a bit of crunch and flavor.
4. Than, you're all done!

No comments