Exploring the 210

I've lived in San Antonio, Tx for 8 years now, yet I've never really explored the city to see all the wonderful things it has to offer. My mom came up with the idea of getting out the house every other weekend to venture around and find new fun things to try. Sounds exciting, right? This weekend we decided to check out down town for lunch and a nice family walk around one the park.


The first stop we made was to Chris Madrids. It was my first time going there, so I wasn't too sure what to expect, but their burgers were so good!

My mom, youngest sister and I ordered the bacon cheese burgers.
My other younger sister ordered the Nachos
                                                                     Sadly, our lunch was cut short when I got stung by a bee.  But it didn't put an end to our whole trip. We stopped by the Japanese Tea Garden, to kill some time.



Some of you may remember my trip to the Japanese Tea Garden, as well as Brackenrigde Park, a couple weeks ago. If you're interested in checking out a the photos I took, check here.











top: forever 21
Shorts: Aliiq
Shoes: Vans

No comments