D.I.Y - Glittery Football Black Eye


Black eyes are generally worn by football and baseball players to reflect the light out of their eyes. I decided to add my own cute, girl twist to these for my homecoming game, and decided to share it with all of you! It's super easy to do and really fun! I hope you all enjoy.


Materials: Plate, Double Sided tape, Glitter



Step 1: Rip of a piece of tape, the size totally depends on you.



Step 2: Generously sprinkle you glitter over the tape until it's fully covered.


How it should look at this point.



Step 3: Remove your tape from the plate. Shake the tape a little to remove excess glitter.


Step 4: (Optional) roll the tape in your extra glitter if you missed a spot, or just want more.


Step 5: Apply under your eye


Step 6: Apply pressure to secure


Step 7: Repeat on the other side


All Done!

















No comments