Mac: Beet & Ruby Woo liner, Relentlessly Red Lipstick



I've been searching for a nice pink lipstick for my collection for some time now. And while watching youtube videos, the search was finally over. I can't remember who it was, but somebody in their video mixed a Beet liner and Relentlessly red together, and I instantly fell in love! Of course, I hopped onto the web to buy it. Along the way, I picked up the liner of my ultimo favorite red, Ruby Woo!



(L-R) Ruby Woo. Beet. Relentlessly Red.

Mac describes Ruby Woo as a "very matte vivid bluered" It perfectly matches the lipstick.

Beet is describes as a "vivid red-pink". Pretty true to the description.
Shows up as a nice purple color on my lips.

Relentlessly Red is described as a " bright pinkish coral matte" Very true to description. Perfect for spring.

No comments