A Year in Review: Good-Bye 2014




2014 has been a pretty rewarding year for me. I really feel I am starting to really discover who I really am and what I am actually capital of.

 Starting the year off with an amazing radio interview with Kidz Hub, with Jadan Johnson and  Trevor Jackson. Which from that, I was informed about SXSW, where I actually got to meet Trevor. Which was just a dream come true. And I also had the amazing opportunity to work with him on cover art for his cover to Coco.

 I also starting my senior year of high school. I came into the school year motivated to succeed with my academics and enjoy my last few years of High School. I earned my spot of becoming the Design Editor of the yearbook, as a first year, and the PR Leader on our Spurs Team Up Challenge. This forced me to come out of my comfort zone. I couldn't be so shy and too myself. I had to actually talk to other. Which allowed me to grow out of my shell a bit and make new friends. I've realized how much I'm fun high school really is.

 My artwork also took off a big. I got recognized by some cool viner, and singers. You can also tell how much I've improved since I first started. I didn't realize how passionate I was, which gave me the drive to think outside the box, and come up with some pretty cool ways to showcase my art, Like the motion graphics I learned to do.

 To sum it all up, 2014 was an unforgettable year for me, and I can't wait to see what places 2015 will take me!
Good-bye 2014!

No comments